Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Make Me a Reflection

The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. (Psalm 103:8)



Make Me a Reflection

Lord, make me a reflection.

Make me a reflection of you.

You have created me in your image. Show me how to live so that I accurately reflect your image. As I try to represent you in the world around me, I want people to see the kind of Lord you are:
  gracious
    compassionate
      patient
        kind
          faithful
            forgiving
              present

Lord, make me a reflection of you.

You care about the poor, the hungry, the homeless. Make me to care, too. Make me a reflection of you.

You care about justice, and righteousness, and truth. Make me to care, too. Make me a reflection of you.

You love unconditionally and eternally. Make me to love, too. Make me a reflection of you.

Lord, make me a reflection of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment