Saturday, March 10, 2018

Home

Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.Jude 2



Home


Thank you, Heavenly Father, for home.

Thank you for the place where I
  feel safe, and secure.

Thank you for the place where I know
  I will encounter the love and affection of my wife,
 day after day after day... after day...
    ...and where I can reciprocate her love.

Thank you for the place where we have made
  lasting memories with our children,
  watching them grow into beautiful adults.

Thank you for the gift of the familiar:
  the tables where we have feasted,
  the beds where we have slept,
  the sofas on which we have laughed and cried together,
    and held each other.

Thank you for the four walls and roof
  that keep us warm and safe.

But to thank you is not enough.

I also invite you into my home,
  to be my Lord and my Savior
  day after day after day... after day...

Because without you,
  my home is no home at all.

Thank you for home.



No comments:

Post a Comment